A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HOIST THE SAILS...THE CAPTAIN RETURNS NEXT SUMMER!!





Alright people, it's time to TAJ...talk about Jack. The Captain who makes me swoon will be returning the Summer of 2011 for the 4th in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, On Stranger Tides. The plot involves Jack and Barbosa searching for the fountain of youth. A new character, Blackbeard is also on the hunt and it appears his daughter ( played by penelope Cruz) is helping him. I imagine that lucky tramp will somehow be romantically linked with my Jack.


Filming is in Hawaii, (rough right ? ) and I believe starts soon. All I can say is I CAN'T WAIT. The Pirate movies have always been my faves and my son, also named Jack, loves them as well. Johnny Depp has been my love since I was 14 and he's still going strong and hotter than ever. The next time Davina and I return to WDW I plan on somehow bringing the robot Captain Jack back with me from the ride. For him ,I am willing to buy an extra plane ticket . Can he count as my carry on?

Karen

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig