A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lip balm addicts unite!


I am a lip balm junkie. It's something I cannot live without. If traveling, no matter the distance, I always have two kinds in my bag just in case. Cracked , dry lips are ugly and feel just plain nasty. This sentiment is the same for men and women so men listen up and get your self some Blistex.


I just recently scoured the local drugstore to see if I could find some new, reasonably priced ones and came up with the Blistex, Lip infusion Moisture Splash. It's in a silver tube and has a roller ball for the application. I enjoy it. I was however unable to find the main one I was looking for from EOS. After a search online I found that Walgreens does however have it for only $3.29! Sold!! It's a smooth sphere roll on , 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. The 4 current flavors are summer fruit, honeysuckle honeydew, sweet mint and the new lemon drop with spf 15. I must have the lemon drop. Check out their website if the thought of going into Walgreens makes you nauseous.


Does anyone use this now and what are your thoughts on it? Clearly you can't beat the price. Once I buy it, I'll give you my Blistex.







~Karen
SHARE:

1 comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig