A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stay cool mama


I don't have central air so basically for the last few days I have either been living in my upstairs-which has AC's- or hosing myself off outside then attempting to stay on the first floor. It's HOT...like safari hot...Disney in August hot...Johnny Depp in a bathing suit hot.


If you can't make it to the gym because of the extreme heat then Allure has 50 ways to burn calories without even knowing it. Alas, laying in bed with a pint of Ben & Jerry's reading a good book is not one of them but , check them out. You may find yourself burning cals throughout the day.





For the rest of the people like me who may not have central air,Real Simple also has 23 ways to stay cool that don't require burning calories at all. Me likey..








~ Karen

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig