A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Monday, September 27, 2010

One point tip of the day- I should take my own advice




As I get ready to depart on my free trip that I won- yes I am a winner- to Disney World, I leave you with a one point tip of the week. I am positive that I will not be following my own advice as those delicious mickey ice cream bars are at least the points for 2 days. I will try to convince myself that all the walking I will be doing cancels it out, but seriously...who am I kidding.



My one point tip is a super yummy cocolate pretzel blast mini treat bar made by WW. I bought them at a meeting site for $5.00. That was the sale price. There was a good amount in the box and it did hit the chocolate spot nicely. They were like a mini watchamacalit - old school candy reference.



Enjoy!

~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig