A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September = free yoga month

Free Yoga Classes and Event during National Yoga Month 09.2010. Be inspired by TITANS OF YOGA DVD



Did you know that September is National free yoga month? I did'nt either until my girl Mary Ellen ( a BF's future contributing blogger ) told me all about it. So I'll share the news with you.

Go to the link below for more info on how to get a free weeks worth of yoga at a participating studio near you.



http://yogamonth.org/freeyoga/



Check out the side bar for the Namaste light box. Just in case your " I bow to you " was feeling a bit bloated you can keep it on the light tip .


~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig