A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho





If you are a fool for the 80's like I am then I know you watched, and loved, Pee Wee's Playhouse. Does it matter that I was a teenager and enjoyed it? Pish posh and hell no. Pee Wee was an icon in my house and watched every Saturday.

Now I understand that Pee Wee fell onto some hard times and had some kind of altercation in a theater- let's keep the details to ourselves. To each his own right Mr. Wee? I never stopped liking him and hoped that one day he would have a triumphant return. Well that day is now!


Click below to get the details on Pee Wee live on Broadway where you can see Pee Wee, Captain Carl, Jambi the Genie, Miss Yvonne, Pterri the Pterodactyl , Chairy and Clocky.
Davina and I watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure so many times that I swear if you asked us to recite it right now we could-word for word.

Long Live Pee Wee


http://www.peewee.com/broadway/




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig