A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please Stand Clear Of The Doors







   I'll admit that I'd be perfectly happy to just go to Disney World and ride the monorail around for an hour or two. I like to people watch, gaze out the window and clap like a fool every time I see the castle approaching . I like the smell-yes the smell- and like all Disney crack heads recite the only Spanish words I know by heart. If you don't know what I'm talking about you just might want to slink away from your computer in shame right now.

The monorail can be an oasis from  the chaos or chaos in its truest form. Either way, it's familiar and mine and I love it. The next time I ride it however there will be changes. The spiel that you listen to as you ride round and round is new and improved (? ) The original from Jack Wagner-not All I need General Hospital Jack Wagner- was recently replaced. Time will tell if I like it, but change can be hard.



Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig