A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Friday, May 18, 2012

An Overload Of Disney Cuteness

I'm purely posting this because I think these  pictures are of some of the cutest things I have ever seen and I don't know where to find them! Pinterest led me to them, but the road ended there. How cute are they?!



I realize I would never wear them, but my daughter would. Mickey would look like a chunky rat on my gams.




Sparkly Disney Toms!
These are for my girl D. I have never worn Toms , but I know for a fact that she does. Combined with pink sparkles and the castle and I'm pretty sure she'll LOVE them




Pinned Image
I do enjoy a good wedge



Pinned Image
Convincing my husband to wear these will be almost as hard as fitting the tights on my legs.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig