A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cinderella Fever Continues....And We Love It


I am NOT  getting married , but if I were I know three things to be true.
1. It would be at Disney
2. I would wear a Cinderella dress
3. I would still choose the man I'm married to now. I kinda like him

Hot for the holiday season Alfred Angelo debuted it's Diamond Runway show on YouTube today so you know we had to check it out. The gowns are available now through March. Look for special trunk shows at Alfred Angelo Signature stores and their partner stores. Lord above they even have a " Glass Slipper " blue fabric. If a girls gonna get married at Disney why not go all out?

Speaking of Disney be looking out for some fun Cruise posts and tweets as Davina prepares for her big birthday , Christmas cruise! And the answer is yes...I am jealous.









~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig