A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunny days are here again-The sunglasses trends for Spring and Summer


I have to admit that I am not at the forefront of fashion when it comes to what's hot and what's not. The shirt I have on right now would fit right in on a makeover show, think what not to wear, and may be over 5 years old. It's not to say that I don't have an appreciation for fine clothes and I want to look hot and current, it's just that most or all of my hard earned dollar, dollar bills go straight to my very fashion forward 6 year old daughter. When mom can't wear the skinny jeans she sure can.

I do however love good sunglasses and always buy the more expensive ones. Polarized is a must. Maui Jims have been in my life for over 10 years and Jim has never done me wrong. Currently I have a great pair of aviators that I adore and I am stoked that they are current right now. I never had the right shape face for the big , oversized Jackie O glasses that all the little girls wear, so am happy that "my" sunglasses are popular.

Solstice Sunglasses has a link to the trends for Spring and Summer on their site right now so check it out for some great finds. I have my eye on a great Marc Jacobs pair that I will surely have to tell my husband came from TJ Maxx if I buy them. What he don't know won't hurt him. So if your like me and are wearing jeans when "Hip to be Square" was a top 40's hit, then splurge on sunglasses and a small part of you can rock the runway.
Karen

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have these ones with gold trim and I LOVE THEM. I can not usually find ones that work well on me but these ones did. Def must have for the summer!

    -Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig