A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Inapropriate ABC's and 123's

My mother-in-law saves everything. She recently brought over all of my husband's old children's books for Grayson and Quentin to "enjoy". As I flipped through them, I realized that there was a reason some of these books were no longer in print.

~Davina

The heartwarming story of Bill the chain smoking cabbie.
Reach for the stars kids.
Laurie, Rusty, Patches, and Teddy are waiting...
but where is the child's parent?
Inside smoking with the cabbie of course.

Because nothing says we respect our native culture
like an Indian eating an ice cream cone

The tall clown smoking a fatty? That's Tiny.
Let me know if you need his beeper number.
SHARE:

1 comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig