A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One point tip of the week







Let me begin by saying I hate that I feel inclined to give out one "point" tips . Weight Watchers is my nemesis and we have a love/ hate relationship. I've been doing it for years off and on with success. Some years are better than others.




Love your body the way it is ladies, so take this tip to either help you lose weight or get healthy. I will say for only one point it is fabulous and delicious! Vitatops rock. They have a variety of flavors -chocolate being the only one I have tried so far- and are found in the freezer section. Chocolatey goodness can't go wrong.






~ Karen



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig