A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Point Tip of the Week

I have lived my life on weight watchers since 2006. Aside of some massive weight gains when pregnant, I have done pretty well with the program.

Since I now consider myself a weight watchers pro - I thought I would share a tip each week for those also at the mercy of the slide rule points counter.

One point snack tip.

For you Dunkin' fans - did you know you could have a tasty treat every now and again? One munchkin-- yes one-- is 1 point. I know what you are thinking, "what am I going to do with one munchkin?". Trust me, if you have been sweet deprived one munchkin can hit the spot.

The challenge: you have to buy 6 at a time. Let me know how that goes.

~Davina
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig