A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reservation for Four at the Castle Please

I know Karen likes to talk directly with her people when making a Disney dining reservation. I, however, enjoy the anonymity of online reservations. It's always baffled me that a company as big as Disney required you to call and actually talk to someone. Ew.

I was thrilled when they recently unveiled their new online dining reservation service and I've been using it for dining reservations for my family Disney trip in January. 


And to take it to the next nerd-level Disney just announced "near me".  This new service allows you to check for table-service availability at nearby park restaurants using the location-based services on your supported Android, Blackberry or iPhone device.

Simply search “disneyworld.com/dining” from your phones browser, or visit http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/m/ and choose to view “map view” of dining results. I'll never have to talk to another human being again!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. A computer can't tell you to have a magical day...so there

    ReplyDelete

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig