A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Another pairing to make my heart flutter- Pirates inspired nailpolishes by OPI




Most know of my Captain Jack obsession and my love of all things girly and makeupy-is that a real word? Well OPI decided to collide my worlds and come up with some Pirates Of The Carribean - On Stranger Tides shades that I'm sure the Captain himself would fancy.





Skull & Glossbones
Best light gray ever, no bones about it.



Mermaid’s Tears
Few have seen this magical green.



Steady as She Rose
This gorgeous pink is your final destination.



Planks a Lot
Dive into style with this lustworthy purple!



Sparrow Me the Drama
This cool, collected pink means business!



Stranger Tides
Explore this uncharted sea of sage.



Silver Shatter
A shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.




Because of the title and the pink I'm going with Sparrow Me the Drama. Savvy?




What say you? Tell us your fave.




~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig