A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Disney Cruise Ruined . Blame Mickey Or Mom ?





 While creeping the internet this weekend I came upon this story on Consumerist.com. It tells of a Disney Cruise vacation ruined, but who's really to blame? Lots of comments on this story and I have my own opinion as well, but what do you think ? I will say this, in my family no one gets left behind..ever.

 ~ Karen


http://consumerist.com/2012/05/disney-ruins-family-vacation-by-not-letting-adopted-child-on-cruise.html
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is just HORRIBLE. I don't believe the "b" plan should ever be lets see if Uncle Bobby can come and pick up the child we just adopted.

    ReplyDelete

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig