A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Wednesday Ya'll - Lets Craft This Place Up Disney Style

It's Wednesday which means I am typing this from my craft room. And by craft room I mean desk with some pens and tape on it. I am not crafty, but thankfully other people are. Here is a round-up of this weeks best of Crafty Wednesday, Disney Style:

For Your Closet: How ridiculously cute is this dress? Bust this out at a children's party, a rehearsal dinner outfit for your wedding at Disney, or just work it on a hot summer day around the park. $150 because it's one-of-a-kind.

hipster glasses not included

For Your Office: I work on a Mac and I think my Mac needs to be tricked out with this Snow White decal. I have not yet found any Dell decals.... sorry PC users. $8.99

Girl, haven't we talked about this? Lay off the apple.

For Your Walls: Is it weird that I kind of want to buy these hitchhiking ghosts and hang it in my bedroom? Or maybe it's more of a bathroom thing? In any event, this Etsy artist has some cute silhouettes for $15 that Disney nuts and moderate nuts will appreciate.


Now if I could only find a chair in the shape of a buggy

Want more craftiness? Check out last weeks finds. See anything recently you think should be featured here? Let us know.

Happy crafting.

~Davina



SHARE:

1 comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig