A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever A Spider Can...Including Manicures

  In an effort to be more " versatile" the BF's are going to broaden our horizons and start discussing...wait for it....UNIVERSAL ORLANDO!  As true Disney girls it's hard to say the word Florida without it all becoming Disney related, but we figure , whatever gets us to Orlando is ok with us AND we both are Marvel and Harry Potter nerds. Someday I'll broaden my travel radar...someday


 One thing I always love talking about is makeup and beauty so here's another great OPI pairing that will please both Universal and makeup fans alike. This month OPI releases it's Spider Man collection in preparation for the next movie installment which comes out in July

From left to right we've got

My Boyfriend Scales Walls - clever name
Call Me Gwen-Ever
Your Web Or Mine - naughty Spidey
Just Spotted The Lizard
Into The Night
Number One Nemesis
Shatter The Scales

  If I had nails, I'd totally paint myself up and show you how pretty or not the colors are. Unfortunately manicures are few and far between for my hands so trust me when I say you're better off just looking at the swatches. Web sling your way over to a salon because like all OPI special editions , these are only available for a limited time.

~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig