A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I WON!!!! Wait...What's My Prize?

If you know me then you know I am obsessed with entering contests. Mostly Disney contests, but if it's a Bahamas cruise, Hawaiian trip or basically anything with a palm tree, I'm entering it.


Yesterday this letter came from Disney and don't you know I won a major award!



I love to see that castle on the top.Oh my palms are sweaty

The contest was a Cars Land Adventure Sweepstakes. I've never been to Disney Land so my hopes were even higher. Could it be? Am I finally going to Disneyland??? Upon closer inspection please note the fine print.







COLORING BOOK= $3
 Yes that's right, I won a Cars Land coloring book valued at $3.00. Disneyland dream trip shattered...husband thoroughly amused by my girlish like giggling that faded to an " Awwww man."



My sad major award.

I do believe a certain 4 year old boy will be inheriting my prize...and he's sure to love it far more than me.


~ Karen

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig