A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lazy River Dreaming - Win Tickets to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach

I love a good contest. Especially when it's easy to enter. 


Magical Mouse Plans is giving away 2 one day tickets to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. All you have to do is send them a fun photo of you and your family enjoying your time at the beach, pool, bathtub (settle down exabitionists), or sprinkler in your back yard.


My entry was easy. I once went surfing at Typhoon Lagoon and ended up praying to the gods of small man-made waves to pull me back on the board. It's not easy to surf with your bum. Somehow, I manage to do it (see below).


Oh waves, why have you forsaken me?
If you would like to compete with my surfing fail, you best be quick about your entry. The contest ends at 5pm eastern tonight (5/11/12). Send your photo (in gif or jpg format) to christine@magicalmouseplans.com


You can read more about the contest (and Disney) here at the Magical Mouse Plans Website.


~Davina
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig