A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Calling all Nerds. Smile, You're on Epcot Web Cam!

So it always bums me out that there is no live stream at the Disney parks. I would be content watching people wait on line for Thunder Mountain, or a live view of the fountain near Innovations. Hell, I would be happy watching the paint dry on a park bench next to Spaceship Earth. Anything.

can someone make this a live view? 
That's why I am hoping that Epcot's announcement of free WiFi in their Rose Garden area will attract some nerds with streaming abilities. Just set up shop and point it at anything. I really am not picky. I just need a non-static visual fix.

And yes, I know that Eyes on Ears can have some great options. But I have yet to see a consistent park stream and that, my friends, would be this Disney nerds dream. We are not heading there until September, so we can't make this happen for ya'll. But let us know if you (or someone you know) is on board.

We'll be watching. Always watching.


Free Wi Fi availability during the Brave Highland Games set-up... Still waiting to see if the Wi Fi is carried over into other park areas going forward. Fingers crossed. 


Dates: June 1, 2012 through July 8, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily
Location: Epcot Rose Garden area at the entrance to World Showcase


~Davina


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig