A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Swampys Gonna Be Maaaad. Perry Takes Over Where's My Water


Shifty eyes...insert Agent P. song here

I am not the tech girl, so writing this makes me nervous. Such technical terms make my head spin and iOS becomes "Karen is an aSS" and then my computer freezes and blah, blah, blah. I am however the Phineas and Ferb girl so here goes. Please forgive me geeks (Brian) if I offend.

Disney Mobile has announced the upcoming release of Where’s My Perry?, a new mobile game arriving for iOS in late June. If you've got  Where’s My Water? for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, then you know the drill, only this time you've got to help Perry out. Agent P needs to get to the O.W.C.A headquarters but gets all kinds of bamboozled along the way. You've got to help him out by guiding the water and along the way you may see Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram.

Available later this month for $.99 in the App store. I will be getting this as I desperately feel the need to help Perry after seeing his face in the image below


What the hell?


~ Karen- A tech-nerd in training





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig