A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Phineas And Ferb Meet The Avengers....And My Son Just Fainted

Due to air this Summer Phineas and Ferb- my favorite cartoon boys- will meet up with The Avengers in an episode entitled " Phineas and Ferb : Mission Marvel".

In "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel," Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk enter Danville after Dr. Doofenshmirtz's latest "inator" scheme  removes their powers and immobilizes them.   Phineas and Ferb meet up with the crew to help them regain their powers and defeat Doofenshmirtz along with a gaggle of Marvel villains.

This is cashing in on an age range that can span pretty wide. My son is 11 and loves both, my daughter who's 8 loves P and F but could care less about the Avengers...besides maybe The Hulk. I'm older than dirt and love them all.



None of these children seem to question the large, green man in the back. Always ask who it is before answering the door

The announcement was made at Comic Con where I'm sure nerds of all ages had the same swooning reaction as my son. That undertone of bitterness you hear for not being at Comic Con is accurate. I love Iron Man and Iron man was there.

Now the big question is is Robert Downy Jr the voice in the cartoon? Please say yes please say yes PLEASE SAY YES!!

Where's captain America at?



~ Karen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig