A Disney fan blog about the good things in life.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, A Work Inspired Disney Etsy Collection

While Karen soaks up the summer rays on her vacation in Maine, I am getting settled into a new job.

I know, unfair. Right?

I forgot how hard it is to get settled-- usernames and passwords must be committed to memory, a new computer must be configured, and most importantly a new desk must be decorated. After my first full week, I have finally remembered most of my log-ins but my office space remains sparse. So I thought I would use this opportunity as an excuse to start decorating.

For your mouse: I currently have a lame mouse pad. It's gray and boring and needs an update. So why not trick out your mouse pad with a Haunted Mansion inspired design. $11.88

doom buggy not included
For your stuff: You know how in a new job you are carrying your phone, ID, wallet, bathroom key, etc. from meeting to meeting? I'm pretty sure it's not just me, and I found the perfect solution organize my business. Behold, a Peter Pan Inspired case perfect for those moments you just don't want to haul your pocket book around with you. $15.00

Following the leader, the leader, the leader...


For your Disney Countdown: Lets face it. We work so we can play. And everyone needs some motivation. Remind your colleagues how many days until you say "later suckers. I'm out" (wait, am I the only one who says that to my co-workers before going on vacation?) with this vintage Disney chalkboard.

My countdown would say "45 days bitches"
There are so many fun ways to make your office space less, well, "Office Space". Just don't touch my stapler, or I may burn this mother to the ground.

~Davina



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Disney Best Friends | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig